Mission & Services
The integral mission of MPRDC is to develop and maintain a safe, effective transportation system for transporting goods, services, and citizens; and to enhance the development of industry and commerce in the rural pockets of the state. Some of the key goals of the MPRDC are :
- The Madhya Pradesh being land locked state the surface transportation is the backbone of Industrial/ Tourist / Socio-Economic development, we are poised to develop high quality Road Network and allied structures throughout the state.
- Accelerate construction of the Road Infrastructure and provide all weather access to all major places
- Continue increased commitment to maintenance with more emphasis on Private / Public participation.
- Return fiscal integrity to the Budgetary Allocations in order to meet maintenance and transportation needs.
- Continue improvement of work zone and workplace safety.
- To construct, reconstruct, erect, build remodel, repair, reclaim, demolish, develop, improve, operate and maintain the roads, highways, express highways, bridges, culverts embankment, sideways, subways, flyovers, tunnels, railroads, multi - modal transport systems and infrastructure, models and complexes in India.
- To carryout all types of construction, architectural or other works under the Built operate and transfer (BOT) Scheme or under any other scheme to be formulated from time to time and for the assignment of state Govt. of M.P.
- To Act as consultants in connection with infrastructure projects in India or Abroad.
- To act as to modal agency of the State Govt. for executing roads and allied infrastructure projects or for objects as envisaged in above clause under public - private or joint venture basis or otherwise.
- To prepare and develop strategic plans for the state road sector and identification and selection of projects based upon economic, social for technical and commercial criteria.